Walking in Wisdom...With Your Family
Passage: Ephesians 6:1–6:4
1. What is your relationship with your parents like?
2. Read Ephesians 6:1-3. Practically speaking, what does it look like to honor your parents in the Lord?
3. Read Ephesians 6:4. Why does Paul specifically address fathers in this verse? What are some ways that fathers can provoke their kids to anger?
4. In verse 4, what does “discipline” and “instruction” mean? What are some ways you’ve seen fathers do a good job of teaching their children the discipline and instruction of the Lord?
5. How is this passage challenging you to grow this week?