True Love Bleeds
Passage: 1 John 4:7–5:4
1. Is there a product in your life where you have to buy the name brand?
2. Where do we see the “Am I really a Christian?” tests in the text for this week? How do you find yourself wrestling with these tests?
3. How is the phrase “God is love” commonly misunderstood? How have you done this?
4. How is true love for God and true love for others misunderstood? How have you done this?
5. What step could you take this week to show true love to God, the church, or someone else?