Truth Among Lies
March 22, 2015 Preacher: Curt Romig Series: Mark: Who Do You Say That I Am?
Passage: Mark 14:53–14:72
- What do you think are the clearest signs of Jesus’ divinity in the book of Mark?
- Why didn’t Jesus defend himself more before the Jewish leaders?
- Do you know people that are trying to twist the Bible or put Jesus to death today? How are they doing that? What are good responses to those who are arguing against Jesus?
- Have you had times in your life that you can relate with Peter in his denials?
- Is there anyone you could invite to the Good Friday or Easter services? You can pray together for the people you might try to invite!
More in Mark: Who Do You Say That I Am?
April 5, 2015Fear or Faith?
April 3, 2015Blasphemy or Belief?
March 29, 2015Jesus on Trial