Jesus on Trial
March 29, 2015 Preacher: Jeremy Krause Series: Mark: Who Do You Say That I Am?
Passage: Mark 15:1–15
- Have you ever had someone you love ask you for feedback, and struggle to be honest and loving? How do you normally respond in those situations (brutal honesty, straight up lie, or defer)?
- What is Pilate determining when asking Jesus if he is King of the Jews?
- Where does the text indicate that Pilate concludes Jesus is innocent?
- What do the actions of Pilate, the chief priests, the crowd, and Jesus reveal about their primary goals?
- In what ways is Barabbas the most relatable character in this passage?
- How has the gospel of Jesus Christ impacted your affections? In what ways does your belief in Jesus Christ drive your behavior?
More in Mark: Who Do You Say That I Am?
April 5, 2015Fear or Faith?
April 3, 2015Blasphemy or Belief?
March 22, 2015Truth Among Lies