Passage: Luke 5:12–26
- When was the last time you were in need? Who did you ask for help?
- Our spiritual need is greater than our physical needs. How well do you do at asking Jesus to meet both kinds of needs? Are there things you tend to do before or instead of praying about your needs?
- Jesus' has the ability to heal sickness with one word or touch. Have you or someone you know ever experienced this kind of inexplainable healing? Why might God heal some times and not others?
- Both the leper and the paralytic showed a spirit of humility. How has God used physical needs in your life to increase your humility? Have those times increased your awareness of spiritual needs?
- What areas do you need to grow in your dependence on God?