Passage: Luke 12:4–34
- What are the things that cause you fear or anxiety?
- How do we live without fear when the threats to our safety or security are real?
- What motivates you to acknowledge Christ in the face or physical or social danger?
- Jesus says to be on guard against all covetousness. What might it look like for you to say no to the consumerism mentality that is so common all around us?
- How have you dealt with the danger of abundant possessions?
- What does it look like for you to prioritize seeking the kingdom of God over other things?