Cloudy with a Chance of Judgment
Passage: Luke 12:49– 13:17
- What were the signs of the present time that the crowds were missing or ignoring?
- What are the three ways Pastor Josh shared that we can prepare for the coming judgment?
- Read verses 12:57-59 and 2 Peter 3:8-9. We all owe a great debt, what is the message we need to be sharing now? How can your group be praying for each other in this area?
- Where do you see this idea that God is the one "on the Dock" either in culture or in your own attitudes?
- Read the parable of the fig tree in Luke 13:6-9. What is the connection between fruit and repentance in our lives? Why should we examine ourselves? What does that look like for you?