God's Enduring, Rescuing Love
September 17, 2017 Preacher: Tom Macy Series: Stand Alone Sermons
Passage: Psalm 136:1–26
Audio is not available for this sermon.
- How did you feel repeating the phrase "the steadfast love of the Lord endures forever" again and again?
- When is the last time you felt extremely grateful? What is something you could do to grow in thankfulness for the reasons found in Psalm 136?
- How do you do with expressing gratitude to God?
- What were the reasons Israel had to give thanks? How do those extend to us?
- After reflecting on the love of God as seen in Psalm 136, how are you challenged to respond in order to increasingly love like God loves? Read 1 John 4:7-12, 19-21.
More in Stand Alone Sermons
January 8, 2023Not Home Yet
January 1, 2023A Spiritual House
February 27, 2022Get Your Mind Right